giovedì 6 marzo 2014

Hello everybody 
This is my very first post, it is funny, I’ve never had a blog before, and honestly I’ve never been very fond of social networks, blogs and many internet options, pretty much a tree hugger:)
But last year, I’ve discovered some blogs and people that really inspired me, and I realized that I wanted to find a place to share with people my thoughts, experiences and inspirations.
I am excited for this great opportunity to express my self, to share, read and be inspired your posts.


Ciao a tutti
Questo è il mio primo post, è buffo, non ho mai avuto un blog prima, nè sono mai stato molto pratico riguardo a social netwotks, blog, eccetera, un selvaggio insomma:)
Ma in quest'ultimo anno  ho scoperto diversi blog di persone che mi hanno molto ispirato, e ho capito di voler trovare uno spazio dove condividere esperienze, pensieri emozioni, con gli altri.
Sono contento per questa opportunità di esprimere me stesso, di condividere, e di venir ispirato dai vostri post

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento